TERMS & CONDITIONS
Read-It-To-Me.com Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions ("terms", "terms and conditions") carefully before using Read-it-to-me.com Please note, Read-It-To-Me.com covers all its subdomains, such as App.Read-It-To-Me.com, Demo.Read-It-To-Me.com, social channels, (the "service") operated by Bay Digital Consulting Ltd, trading as Read It To Me ("us", 'we", "our").
Conditions of Use
We will provide these services to you, which are subject to the conditions stated below in this document. Every time you visit this service or website (Read-It-To-Me.com and its subdomains, such as App.Read-It-To-Me.com, Demo.Read-It-To-Me.com, etc), or use the social channel embedded access points to use its services to access information or make a purchase, you accept the following conditions. Therefore, we urge you to read them carefully. We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to bookmark & frequently visit this page or subscribe to our newsletter.
Content published on the website www.Read-It-To-Me.com (digital downloads, images, texts, graphics, logos) is the property of Bay Digital Consulting Ltd, trading as Read It To Me. The content published on the Subdomains and content delivery via the social channels is via content creators who subscribe to deliver their content via the Read-It-To-Me ecosystem, this content is their content and is still their legal responsibility for the accuracy, copyright and applicability.
The entire communication with us is electronic. Every time you send us an email or visit our website, you are going to be communicating with us. You hereby consent to receive communications from us. If you subscribe to the newsletter on our website or engage via the social channels, you are going to receive regular communications from us. We will continue to communicate with you by posting news and notices on our website and by sending you emails, if subscribed. You also agree that all notices, disclosures, agreements and other communications we provide to you electronically meet the legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
By visiting this website or using these services, you agree that the laws of the United Kingdom without regard to principles of conflict laws, will govern these terms and conditions, or any dispute of any sort that might come between Bay Digital Consulting Ltd, trading as Read It To Me and you, or its business partners and associates.
Any dispute related in any way to your visit to this website or to products you purchase from us shall be arbitrated by the United Kingdom and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
Comments, Reviews, and Emails
Visitors may post and engage with content as long as it is not obscene, illegal, defamatory, threatening, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy or injurious in any other way to third parties. Content must be free of software viruses, political campaign, and commercial solicitation.
We reserve all rights (but not the obligation) to remove and/or edit such content. When you post your content, you grant Bay Digital Consulting Ltd, trading as Read It To Me, a free-to-use, non-exclusive, royalty-free and irrevocable right to use, reproduce, publish, modify such content throughout the world in any media.
License and Site Access
We grant you a limited license to access and make personal use of this website, sub-domains or social channel engagements. You are not allowed to download or modify it. This may be done only with written consent from us.
In conjunction with the Our Services, you may be allowed to use certain software (including related support, maintenance, and documentation) developed, owned, or provided by third parties or their licensors. Use of third party software is subject to these additional terms and conditions:
· By using Microsoft Ireland Operations Limited purchases and services, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Microsoft Azure.
· By using Meta Platforms Ireland Limited software, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Meta Products.
· By using WhatsApp Ireland Limited Services, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the WhatsApp Terms of Service.
· By using Viber Media S.a r.l software, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Rakuten Viber Terms & Policies.
· By using LINE Corporation software, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the LINE Terms and Conditions of Use.
· By using Telegram Messenger Inc.’s software, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the applicable Telegram Terms of Service.
· For Clarity: The social channels you may use, and governed by the T&Cs outlined above, may collect and share some identity information about you as shared by your previous acceptance of the T&Cs and privacy polices of your use of the social media platforms that you use to interact with our services. As a user of these different social media platforms, you have the ability, within these platforms, to configure which data you share with all 3rd parties. In this case, we are one such 3rd party. We do not collect any more information, than you have already agreed to via your previous social media consent to 3rd party sharing information.
If you are an owner of an account of these services, you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your private user details (username and password). You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password.
We reserve all rights to terminate accounts, edit or remove content and cancel orders in their sole discretion.